Sunday 20 November 2011

Drake Closer w.lyrics


ight call it what you want closer or closer to my dreams either way great song. if u want any song hit me up -lyrics- [Intro: Drake talking] Yeah I remember me and, me and D used to talk about this kind of stuff all the time, like What it's gonna be like when you get closer to your dreams I didn't know much then, but I can probably tell you a lil somethin' now [Verse 1:] Mr. Big Dreams no tolerance Cut you at the house and haven't hollered since Get bored quickly He stay grown So the pa-tron had to get poured quickly Ex girl strippin', I can't stop her New girl trippin' but I can't drop her Cause I need somethin' to balance out the fact That it's hard to find a woman when you talented and black When you hollerin' at labels and they silencin' you back Cause you fail to thoroughly discuss some violence in ya track well Gunshot for the young yacht owner See there's everybody else then there's one top loner First place is often the worst place But fuck it I love it here I call it my birthplace Whenever I walk in they makin' the worst face Surrounded by Filipinos I think of the worst case Watch chrome green diamonds I call it the earth face I'm gettin' ya cake I tell you how ya dessert taste I get a dessert plate Y'all eat pedigree as ya meal I've been Urkel for some years It's better bein' Jaleel Though I rock lean snap It's better bein' this real It's better drivin' a car with the letter B in the wheel Seat back Light sayin' tank on E I got the drank on me You better bank on ...

Good Wenger Commando Watch Toro Sprinklers Reviews Waffle Maker Commercial Reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links